Saturday, January 14, 2012

Studio J Creations

For my first artwork post I want to share one of my Studio J layouts.  This was so simple to create.  You can get started at https://christyg.myctmh.com/Retail/StudioJLanding.aspx?PageId=185. After creating a free account and logging you are ready to create beautiful layouts using your digital pictures. Just click on Create New Project and follow the simple online instructions to create your own 12 x 12 two page layout.  The best thing is, you can play with designing your layouts and only buy those that you decide you want copies of.  Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to share some of my digital scrapbooking layouts.  Here is the first from a trip we made to Mt. Vernon last spring. 















Happy Stamping!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment