Saturday, January 28, 2012

Studio J Layouts

Today I thought I would share a layout I did using Studio J earlier this year.  It was so simple to select a CTMH paper pack and layout design.  I then uploaded my photos and dragged them into the layout.  So simple and so professional looking.  This particular layout was of photos of my nephews funeral.  After creating it I entered it into a CTMH Studio J contest on Facebook and it won first place. 



I hope you decide to give Studio J a try. It doesn't cost anything to use the application.  I've heard of some who use it to determine their layout and then they use CTMH paper and accessories to create the pages.  If you do decie to purchase and print the pages, they are of a high professional quality. In case you are wondering, the printed pages do not include the Studio J  and scrapbooking lines accross the bottom.

Happy Stamping!!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment